FCC Rating (27.25)
The Semtex CFI (Carbon Fiber Infused) coverstock from the Scandal is back, but this time it's wrapped around a new asymmetric core. That's right. Asymmetric.
Originally, we tamed this monster shell by using a symmetric core, but now we've developed the new
asymmetric Gauntlet core specifically for this beast.
Of course, the new Gauntlet features Hammer's patent pending carbon fiber infusion in both the outer core and the coverstock, making the Gauntlet one of the toughest, most durable balls on the planet.
The new Gauntlet will change direction down lane quicker and
harder than the Scandal, so get ready to run the Gauntlet.
Run the Gauntlet – Get a Shirt
How it works:
-Purchase a new Hammer Gauntlet
-Register your ball at https://offers.hammerbowling.com/gauntletOffer begins February 14, 2017 – Good while supplies last!
Limited Quantities Available
*Employee and staff players, as well as their family, of Ebonite International are not eligible for this offer.
- Color Orange/Black/Silver
- Coverstock Semtex Hybrid CFI
- Factory Finish 500/2000 Abralon®
- Best Lane Condition Heavy Oil
- Core Gauntlet
- Core Type Asymmetric
- Available Weights 12–16lbs.
- Intermediate Differential .012
Rg / Differential
- #16 RG (2.51) Diff (.048)
- #15 RG (2.50) Diff (.050)
- #14 RG (2.51) Diff (.053)
- #13 RG (2.56) Diff (.030)
- #12 RG (2.63) Diff (.025)